Last week the show committee had a meeting with the Leasowes Sports Centre Manager who has proved to be very helpful and co-operative, both he and the staff are evidently keen to see the show a success.
The centre are undertaking the catering arrangements, there will be a café in the former bar area upstairs with additional tables & chairs in the adjacent balcony area. Additionally there will be two more food stalls at ground level, one of which will be a "Samosa Stand" which we are planning to locate in the small hall/gymnasium so please go along and try these spicy delicacies.
Please note that, as in previous years, we are staggering the set-up allowing traders into the hall first followed by clubs & SIGs to help relieve congestion.
- 07.00 - Traders admitted to hall for set-up, vehicles may be offloaded near to the access doors and then moved to the far side of the front car park
- 08.30 - Clubs and SIGs have access to halls, once unloaded cars to be parked in remaining spaces in the front and then the side car parks.
- 10.00 - Show opens to general (paying) public, parking on the rear car park.
- 10.00 to 13.00 - Competition registration. For classes and rules please go to the competition page.
- 13.15 Judges' briefing.
- 13.30 - 14.30 Competition Judging.
- 15.30 -16.00 Presentation of awards.
- 16.00 Show closes, public to vacate halls.
- 16.00 - 18.00 Knockdown, traders and clubs to vacate halls.
- 18.00 Centre handed back to management